Workshop on prosody of South Asian languages
Montag, 18. Juni 2018
09.00 – 18.00 Uhr
Senatssaal (V 1001)
A one-day workshop on the prosody of South Asian languages will be organized before the main conference on June 18.
In this workshop, we plan to bring together researchers working on South Asian prosody and share our experiences, frustrations and, of course, our results.
- Aditi Lahiri (University of Oxford)
- Caroline Féry (University of Frankfurt)
- Frank Kügler (University of Cologne)
- Hans Henrich Hock (University of Illinois)
- Jennifer S. Cole (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Sarmad Hussain (Center for Language Engineering, UET, Lahore, Pakistan)