Documents and Forms
On this page you can find forms and templates that you will need during your study programme in the Department of Linguistics. Further forms are available on the corresponding pages of the Division of Student Affairs.
For students pursuing a Bachelor's of Arts in Linguistics
- Evaluation forms for internships done in BA Linguistics
Please fill out and sign this form, and submit it with your internship report.
Please fill out this checklist before officially registering your bachelor's thesis, and make up for any missing skills. Discuss any of the open issues with your advisor before registering your thesis.
For students in all study programmes
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Please make sure you are up-to-date with the process Exam Withdrawal due to the Inability to Take an Examination
- Statement for Papers
Some call it literary polygenetics, others call it plagiarism. In order to show that you want nothing to do with either, please fill out this statement for every written work you hand in that is to be graded in the Department of Linguistics (see Plagiarism policy of the University of Konstanz)
- Title page for Final Papers
Title pages of von bachelor's and master's theses which are in accordance with the Guidelines for the use of the University Seal entspricht.
- Deadline extension/Completing orientation test/or Intermediate Examination
- Request for Leave of Absence
- Request for Exmatriculation
Travel assistence, Expenses for final theses
- Consider submitting a Request for Travel Approval
- Request for travel assistance for conferences