I'm an academic staff member in the research group general linguistics (multilingualism) and a PhD candidate. I also work as study advisor for the master’s programme Multilingualism and coordinator for internationalisation at the Department of Linguistics.
- Language acquisition and processing in monolingual and multilingual populations
- Language skills and theory of mind
Research projects, groups and labs:
- PhD project: The resolution of pronouns across monolingual and bilingual speakers of German and Greek, with a special focus on child first language acquisition.
- German-Greek toolkit for Theory of Mind and Language in Autism (MiLA)
- Teacher Education about Multilingualism (Erasmus+ TEAM)
- Member of the Centre for Multilingualism
- Member of the Psycholinguistics Lab
My CV can be found here.