I am a PostDoc at the Department of Linguistics, University of Constance.
My central research topic is sentence comprehension. I work on the role of syntax and its interfaces with the mental lexicon, semantics and pragmatics.
I use data from ERP measurements, eyetracking, self-paced reading, and various reaction time measurements, along with offline acceptability judgments.
I am associated with the following projects, groups and labs:
- Questions at the Interfaces, DFG Research Unit FOR2111, project P1
- German-Greek toolkit for Theory of Mind and Language in Autism (MiLA), YKIDA project, Universities of Constance, Cologne, Thessaly and Patras
- Psycholinguistics lab, University of Constance
- Neurolinguistics lab, University of Constance
- Center for Experimental Research on Natural Language, University of Wroclaw
Beginning in April 2020, I am a member of the Konstanzia Fellowship.